These warm baby trousers made from merino wool by MIKK-LINE are super soft and don't scratch. The fibers of the merino wool used are thinner than those of other types of wool and are therefore particularly soft on baby's skin. The wool trousers are OEKO-TEX certified, which means that no harmful chemicals were used in the manufacture of the clothing. Soft ribbed cuffs on the leg ends ensure a comfortable fit.
MIKK-LINE designs natural and soft woolen clothing that will keep your child warm. Natural fibres, safety, high quality and animal welfare are central pillars in the manufacture of this garment.
- natural merino wool
- Mulesing free
- Oeko-Tex certified - no harmful chemicals
- absolutely easy to care for
- Natural fibers
- ultra soft quality - does not scratch
- regulates body temperature
- naturally water-repellent
- quick dry
- absorbs sweat and moisture
- retains its color and shape
Material: 95 % merino wool, 5 % polyester
Washable at 30 °C gentle cycle
Length approx. 59 cm (size 104)